Before you schedule your appointment please read our guidelines as we adhere to the new protocols to ensure the safety of our team, clients and community.
Manicure Lane will be following the new guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our team, clients and community against the Coronavirus (Covid-19). Appointments are very limited due to the 50% guideline put in place. Please read all guidelines carefully.
- Face mask/covering must be worn before entering and for the entirety of your visit. We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Appointments only, we are currently not accepting walk-ins, Due to the 50% capacity in place, only clients with appointments are permitted in the salon.
- When you arrive for your appointment, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR and call us to let us know of your arrival 484-873-3929 (further instructions to be followed)
- Temperature check upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4, we kindly ask that you reschedule
- Clients must use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands with soap and water for twenty seconds before choosing a color.
- We kindly ask that you sign an assumption of risk and waiver of liability
- Due to the pandemic, we have made some price adjustments to our menu.
IMPORTANT: If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone that has been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days, please reschedule your appointment for the safety of our team and clients.
Please bear with us as we adapt to our new guidelines, we are committed to providing a clean and sanitary environment for everyone. We will also increase sanitation throughout the day to ensure the highest standard of health and safety for our clients and staff.